Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I want to see you take the jackpot out the fruit machine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you may have seen on Andrew's blog, I now have purple hair. For now. It's semi-permanent so no need to get used to it. It changes colour pretty much every day in fact, as it washed out more and more with every shampoo, and although I bought the tub labelled "violet" (Jerome Russell "punky color", fyi) my hair looked more blue after the first few washes. The colour was way too vibrant at first, I shampooed it almost 15 times in the first 2 days. Right now it's at a colour I like, and is getting more grey coloured as it continues to wash out.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This outfit I wore Sunday AND Monday.... I'm sure I'm not the only one who wears the same clothes two days in a row! When I get a good outfit together I like to make it last, ok? This little crushed velvet, skater dress number was thrifted...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
...And I found a matching velvet belt with a little pouch on the side. So cute, and stores various lipsticks/jewelry/candy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besides important updates such as candy storage, you should also know that niceandshiny.blogspot.com is now:
That's right, Nice and Shiny now has it's own domain after over 2 years in motion. I thought it was about time to start upping my game, no? No need to change your links as the blogger address still works, but if you're cool then you'll get with the times and update with the new dot com name. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers