Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I guess this could be considered an outfit post...? But really, it's just a lazy filler post. Basically, my friends and I went to a fair tonight and now I'm going to post a million pictures of me with slightly different backgrounds, basically sucking up every bit of camera attention possible. ENJOY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These shorts and this crop top are both new, found them on Saturday at a Goodwill. Goodwill had a sale on where all clothes and shoes were $1!! Insane! So basically this outfit cost $2. And can we discuss how rad this crop top is?? Who has been to Valleyfair in Minnesota? That shiz is the bomb.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Took literally dozens of pictures while waiting in ride lines. What else is there to do?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spot the diva!! As you can tell, my friend and I dress nothing alike. On my left it's pure Abercrombie, and to my right... well, she's basically a full on Guidette. HA! Hopefully it goes without saying, but I usually don't dress this much like a hipster. You all can back me up right? Tell me my outfits are usually a little more imaginative!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There were also a lot of animals there. Hung out with some sharks...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then in the petting zoo I had a heart-to-heart with a goat...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One goat started eating my purse... literally
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also almost kissed a llama, but that's another story for another time. My friend is completely obsessed with pigs (no lie, her WHOLE room is Monokuru Boo themed) so seeing some piggies was pretty much the highlight of her year. I could barely drag her away from this one little black potbelly piglet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And finally we ended the night with some wholesome poutines and cheese fries. I won't lie to you, the poutine here is the only reason I come back every year.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers