Saturday, June 12, 2010

She's got to love nobody

You might remember my makeup post from a few weeks ago where I swooned over Lady Gaga's lavender lipstick. Thanks to some internet trekking I found that perfect colour I've been lusting over for months. I remembered Selina of Flying Saucer had a post about Lime Crime makeup, which carries the brightest and most insane colours you'll ever find. Of course they had the exact shade of lavender that I was looking for so I ordered a tube after all the great things I've heard about Lime Crime.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Before I show you the makeup allow me to introduce you to my new favourite t-shirt. It's my brother's but I forced him to give it to me. OK, I think all those scene girl hair tutorials on Youtube have gone to my head...
Moving on! The shade I got is called D'Lilac and I kind of love it. I know a lot of you will probably hate this and think it's way too bright, but ya know me + subtlety just don't mix. Okay, and the fact that there are unicorns on the tubes?? I mean...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Selina matched her lipstick to her nails, Gaga matched it with her outfit, and I'm matching my lips with mah hair!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Have you discovered any great beauty products lately? Spill in the comments, I want to know all your secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers