Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tell me how you've never felt delicate or innocent

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Andrew of Pull Teeth and I have been playing blogger ping-pong for a while now, posting eachother's pictures back and forth and forcing most of you (I hope!) to see the same pictures twice. Well sorry about that but it's about to happen once more right now. Andrew got a new lense for his camera so we got together to take some pictures... nothing more than some innocent cam-whoring.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This purple tank top and I have been best friends lately. I kind of wear it every day. One of those thrift finds that you can't get enought of... we all have one!
And can we discuss these plastic framed cat-eyed sunnies? They're also a newly aqcuired obsession... when did the mall become cool again (I got these from Icings/Claire's!)??
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Legs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Coon tail.
Actually I thrifted a bag today that will be SO LV s/s 2010 once I add the tail. DIY designer, that's how we do.
.
Oh, and here's Andrew looking all hot and fresh in his coveralls. Jealous yet?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers