Saturday, May 29, 2010

This game will save us if we don't die young

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really wish I could tell you that these pictures were taken this weekend. Unfortunately it has been pouring rain outside for what seems to be WEEKS and it's really starting to affect my mood. I felt so helpless and depressed yesterday, it was horrible. Rather than wearing these denim shorts in the wind and rain, I've been really into this new black maxi dress I got from ASOS. It's not as long as I had hoped but I still like it, and it feels so cool swishing between my knees... ok that sounded really shallow, but sometimes the way clothing feels can be really significant to how you feel in it! I'm sure you get what I mean...

In other news, I've set a strict date for when I want my little online shop up so keep checking back! It's coming!! I've been saying this for ages but now I'm pretty sure I've got everything ready for the shop to open, I just need to research some shipping details because I really want to try and get the best shipping rates possible for you guys. There's nothing worse then being overcharged for shipping, I'm going to try my best to package everything as compact (and therefore as cheap) as possible! To prove that I'm not just getting your hopes up once again about my shop, I'll leave you with little sneak peak: this picture of my gorgeous friend modeling one of the pieces I'm going to be selling.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hopefully this will stick in your mind all week, so when the shop opens you'll be ready with your piggy bank standing by... Just kidding... kind of. Buy stuff. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers