Monday, June 7, 2010

Look at that, look at how they lookin at us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bleh, boring outfit post. I wore this top and clogs together a few post back so there's not much new here. What is new is that my basement has flooded from the ridiculous amount of rain we had a week ago, so we had to rip the carpets out of two rooms down there. At least it gave me a nice big white wall to take pictures in front of, HA!
Little bit of layout tweaks, if you haven't noticed. I realized that I didn't have any contact info on my sidebar, so if you want to email me, follow me on twitter, bloglovin, or ask me a question on formspring (always heard of that but never knew what it was untill now!) then just clicky on the round icons on the side... I mean icons literally in the sense that these people are some of my style icons. I love how jumbled my sidebar is getting with my own personal junk! Whatever, it's my blog and I can gush if I want to!
p.s.- Hair is entering granny territory. Can't really tell in these pictures but there's a helluvalotta gray in it right now as the purple keeps fading. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers