Saturday, June 26, 2010

Underneath it all I'm vulnerable

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If Jay-Z had to describe this outfit it would be "all black everything". Wait... that wasn't funny. It sounded better in my head, okay?
This is me not bothering to colour-coordinate, wearing the same t-shirt more than should legally be allowed, and pretty much looking boderline homeless in these ratty jeans. I thrifted them at the $1 Goodwill sale with the intention of cutting them into shorts, but when I slipped them on this morning I had a change of heart. I kind of like the mom-jean shape of them, and now I don't think I could bear to cut them. I have a thing about vandalizing clothing, it just feels wrong no matter how much the piece cost.
This bag is the one I was talking about before, the one that is so perfect for the fox tail. It's just so beautiful. I've wanted a little satchel-type bag for a long time, and finding this bag was like fate as I also found it on sale at Goodwill for just $2.99. I'm a little jealous of my OWN thrift finds lately, they've just been too good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers