Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Don't look back in anger

I guess it's a good thing that my classes start up again tomorow, because I have been SO bored lately. At night, I'm bursting with ideas and things to do the next day, but then I just end up lazing around and making my room messier and messier. It's a destructive process, I tells ya. Yesterday I went thrifting for a bit by myself to eat up some time and generally make myself feel like I did something productive with the day. Found these platform sandals which are so wrong yet so good. I think I was attracted to them because they reminded me of THOSE Pierre Hardy for Gap wedges that every blogger owns, apart from me. Now I've got my own little wannabe pair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Need to be worn with chunky and/or printed socks. When the snow dies down these are SO getting a tour around town. And when I say around town, I mean the parking lot at the university, the library, then back home again.
Yesterday was one lucky day for shoe thrifting, also got these bright yellow pumps in amazing condition. You can't really see the colour from these photos (I refuse to use flash, SORRY) but trust me, they're to die for.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This skirt caught my eye and I just stared at it for about 5 minutes untill I decided to just buy it. It's got this wierd texture to it that I'm strangely attracted to, and I'm really tempted to rip it up a bit with holes and shreds...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On the way out I snatched this wooden necklack. Love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wasn't there something else important to do today? Ummm, let's see. Wake up, do nothing, do more nothing, make 194726 spikes for spike leggings, do more nothing, blog, and... oh yes! The competition winner!
I made a numbered list of all the people who have commented on the last 3 posts, then used a random number generator to pull the lucky winner. So without furthur adeu, the winner is...

Number 21: Catherine

I'll e-mail you asap for your deets, and then send your prize on its way! Like I said before, it will be one of the items from my upcoming shop so you KNOW it will be good. Congrats, and thanks to everyone for commenting!
ps- Just noticed, this is my 150th post! How's that for lucky. All these blog milesones all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers