Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hot like Mexico, rejoice

Today's post is not much more than a "what I wore" situation. Quite frankly, it's late and I wanted to be sleeping an hour ago, so I'll make this quick:
1) I wore this to school today.
2) It was gorgeous out, so just my Topshop coat was nessesary. That's a good feeling.
3) It wasn't untill I looked at these pictures that I discovered I look like some sort of punk beatnik. A good look? I hope so...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
coat - Topshop, dress - thrifted, beanie - H&M, AA disco pants, shoes - borrowed
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sexiest shoes ever, courtesy of Andrew Pull Teeth. I'll be keeping these, mmmk? Even comfier than my white creepers AND they're thrifted??! Not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers