Thursday, January 14, 2010

The cold song

You guys, I'm going to Capetown! No, not in South Africa --although that would be wicked. No, no, I mean I'm OBSESSED WITH CAPES!
Ok so that was a really bad joke, but seriously people, can we all just ditch the frumpy coats and go frolic in capes and little russian hats and hand muffs?? I call this Castelbajac one! Muffs always remind of that Clueless episode when they made like 500 muffs for a school project, or charity, or something. Correct me if I'm wrong, THIS IS ESSENTIAL INFORMATION PEOPLE!!!
I own one little grey cape from Urban Outfitters, which has a houndstooth print on the inside, which is really cute and very Sherlock Holmes-y. About a week ago I thrifted another one, which is about 1000x more amazing. It's huge, and red, and has arm slots (which my other one doesn't) which makes it all the more convenient to put your hands in your muff! Ahh, I'm dying for one now! Annnnyways, I call this my Little Red Riding Goth look.
OH YES. I went there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I remembered I made this cape collage about 2 months ago, it was lurking around in my labyrinth of photo folders. Some cute ones here, no? I checked back at the sources and they're all either from eBay or Etsy, but ironically (and sadly) they're ALL sold out. We can dream though, right? Ahh what to I care, I've got the best one in my closet already! Suckaaaahs!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers