Tuesday, January 19, 2010

He's a wolf in disguise

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So apparently I'm allergic to colour? I feel so lazy when I wear all black, but sometimes it just works. I felt like I ruled the world today in this outfit, I don't even know why!! Mabes cos I love this sack dress to death, and these Topshop tights will NEVER get old... I've only worn them once before but WHO CARES THEY RULE.

The blue-ness of these photos is all natural, I guess because I took them right before sunset. Adds to the moodiness of the shots, no? Anyone care to hear more photography commentary? Well that's good, cos that's all I've got. I almost froze to death taking these so you all should appreciate them! Ahhh the things I do for you readers. It's only cos I love you!!

AND SPEAKING OF READERS, my sneaky friend found out about this here bloggyblog (haaaai Kaeleigh!) which is new for me cos nobody in "reality" knows about it. I like having this double life, and just prefer to keep my blog to myself. What about you other bloggers out there, do your friends and family know about your blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers