Monday, January 25, 2010

Dont pretend that you dont know me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I seem to finding more and more interesting places to take pictures around my house. These pictures I took in this tiny storage room in my basement. When we bought the house over 10 years ago the room looked like this, blood red walls and green concrete floor, and we haven't touched it one bit! Who decided on that colour combination??
I'm assuming you've all noticed the new layout by now. You liiiiike? This is the first layout do-over I've done since starting the blog almost two years ago! I've been dying to get a white background, and I never really liked my old header that much to begin with so I'm pumped of all the fresh new graphics around here.
Oh, and one more thing: THE BOOTS! The ones I got off of eBay near christmas. I realized that the best way to wear these is tucked into jeans... not a major breakthough for most but BOOTS ARE NEW TO ME SO SHUT IT!! Ahhh, I'm really digging these. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers