Monday, May 17, 2010

You get me hotter than a stick of hot glue

This post is going to be a bit of catch-up, as I explained two posts ago that I was holding back some info from you guys! Here's why: I got my hair done a week and a half ago, on May 7th, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so I didn't want to post any pictures of my new har untill it was perfect. I scheduled another appointment for the following Thursday, May 14th, to get it fixed, so those pictures you see in the last post are from hair attempt number two. Bleaching my hair like this may seem pretty out-of-the-blue for me, but I've been mulling it over in my head for months and it just seemed like the right thing to do when nothing else exciting is going on. I'm glad you all like it, your comments are so encouraging and you're the sweetest readers any one could ever ask for, haha! I love you guyyys, I wish I could just hug you all at once, but ya know... internet...
Back to buisness! I know some of you might be still wondering about the Leslie Hall show I went to. Well, without explaining every tiny detail I'll just say that it was an amazing night and Leslie is one of the coolest, funniest, nicest girls I've ever met. My friend and I showed up to the venue waaaaaay too early so we got some quality one-on-one time with Leslie while I pretty much bought everything on her merch table. I got a shirt, a tote bag, a pen, and a headband, how's that for a devoted fan, haha! Some pics from downtown, before the show:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My only friend who knows about this blog, Kaeleigh, working that sailor pose as well as my (non-gem) sweater. Turns out Leslie loved it even though it's not an official gem sweater. Maybe I should have worn it, haha!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
While we were waiting for the show to start, Leslie came up to us and asked if we could work at her merch table while her and her dancer got ready. How's that for random?? Obvi we said yes, and ended up selling almost everything on the table! During the show she called up three gem sweater wearers to come onstage and be back-up dancers, and obviously I went up! I didn't get my baby named, but it was so fun anyways. We talked to her more during intermission and at the end of the show too. The pictures I took aren't the greatest quality, but if you're interested you can look here, here, and here for some pictures that we took with Leslie. The last one is at the end after she took out her hair and changed out of her costume and stuff.... behind the scenes look! Haha.

Enough of that, let's see more pictures of my awesome new hair!! Only half joking...
I took these in my bathroom last week, I just really liked this outfit and I got to wear that floral sheer sleeved top from a few posts back. You can see here that not all my tips are blonde, which is why I had to go back and get my hair finished. It took so long, but so worth it! Took these with my phone by the way, so the colour is a bit wonky...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just love how yellow my hair looks in the picture, haha! Gaga at the Grammy's, anyone?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is just the outfit I wore the other day when I took pictures of my hair for the last post. The t-shirt is the same one from this post, but now I wear it inside out and backwards cos I'm not really into the design on it, but it's SO PERFECTLY worn out, stretchy, and thin that I'm not planning on giving it up any time soon. The leggings are from Babooshka Boutique which I bought aaaaages ago, but after some order mix-ups I didn't get them untill last week. They're faux leather on the bottom, and nude on top so they kind of look like knee high stockings from afar. Really digging them! The shoes are London Underground from ASOS, bought years ago but they still make me all tingly and happy inside!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers