Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You're fit, but you know it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Whaddup dudes. Me here. Who else would it be, silly?? I started my first ever summer classes this week... it's kind of wierd being on a half deserted campus, plus my class is two and a half hours so this is definately something I'll have to get used to. Other random things you should know:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
90's thrift finds are the BEST. Found these a few weeks ago while thrifting with resident hottie Andrew of Pull Teeth. He found the long lace dress which is amazing, haven't worn it yet but it will be fun trying out different layering opportunities with this one. Any ideas are welcome, k thnx.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My friend's Grandma was gathering a bunch of things to give away and my friend snatched up about 10 amazing purses and clutches. She brought them over to my house so I could take my pick (so nice, right? Thanks Marni!). Chose two Chanel 2.55-esque quilted purses and this amazing grey clutch that looks like an envelope. Sweet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lastly, here's my outfit that I'm going to be wearing this Saturday to meet one of MY IDOLS Leslie Hall! Arrrggg#$^&&$)$!!!! So excited it's not even funny. This girl is effing amazing and I love her to death. I mentioned a months ago that I was going to be her for Halloween last year but I actually didn't end up going out on Halloween night so I never got to use my costume.... well now it's being put to good use! At some of Leslie's shows she pulls people from the crowd on stage who are wearing gem sweaters and "knights" them by giving them their own special name! I hope my baby gets to be Christened, it really is one of a kind, haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers