Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel

Yesterday's outfit consisted of a whole lotta layers. When I was putting it together I was thinking kind of Japanese minimalist? But with a lot of layers? Note that my outdoor coat would be piled on top of all this jumble as well! Hopefully the Japanese streetstyle vibe translated at least a bit here, otherwise it just looks like couldn't decide what to wear so piled on half my closet (come to think of it, that's what I do most of the time...). Nothing in my wardrobe is really getting my attention right now, so I'm trying to outfit-compose the night before to escape the huge t-shirt + leggings combo that comes along with most of my rushed mornings.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cotton tank slip (underneath) - H&M, button-up shirt dress - Muji, vest - DIY, moto jacket - UO, leggings - thrifted, necklace - DIY, platform sandals - thrifted
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I fully intended wearing these chunky platform sandals outside IN THE SNOW, but as I teetered down my driveway I slipped and slid and almost fell over before I even got to my car, so I opted for the black lace-up boots that I've been wearing waaaaaaaaaaay too much lately. WAY TO TAKE RISKS, GIRL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers