Monday, March 15, 2010

There's a tug-a-war and I keep losing

Saturday the sun came out from hibernation and decided to grace Winnipeg with its presence. FINALLY. I was seriously getting depressed from all the grey everywhere. Grey sky, grey pavement, dirty grey snow. It was like technicolor had never been invented! It's sunny again today, but I can tell it wont be for long so I ran outside to take some pictures of my less-than-exciting outfit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I kind of like how unflattering these pants are? Also, note my NEW GLASSES which you may have seen on my twitter? I have literally been looking for the perfect glasses for about 2 years and I'm so happy I found ones that I love. Besides the fact that they look amazing with my face shape (if I do say so myself), but they compliment my winged-out eyeliner which I basically have on everyday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And I'm glad you all like my Gaga jailbait look... I'm nowhere near close to being sick of the Telephone video. I've watched nearly 10 times... including once in 3-D. I tried sending my pics into FYLG but I guess I'm NOT GOOD ENOUGH for them, jeez!! How rude! (Feel free to protest and/or try submitting it yourself ;) ). SPEAKING OF GAGALOO, guess who announced new tour dates today?? That's right!! Including several Canadian dates, and I'm going to be going to at least one of them! I'm so excited even though I don't have tickets yet... I can't calm down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers