Thursday, March 18, 2010

The way you made it seem so real

Today I've got some outfits for yaz from the past week or so. Who knows really, at this point in the school year a day, a week, one month... it's all the same to me.
This outfit was so obviously Annie Hall inspired (confirmed by my Dad, who also likes to call me Annie Hall whenever I wear a beanie or beret...) but it wasn't intentional. Whenever I wear this oversized blazer with badges on it I automatically think of: A) Mannen Som Elsket Yngve, and B) Rick from the Young Ones (see sidebar).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love buttoning up collared shirts all the way to the top, but on my 36Cs I'm fully aware that it's not the most flattering look. Nevertheless, wear what you love, I say!

Speaking of collared shirts, have I failed to mention this sexy little slice of heaven, courtesy of Madame Hipster Musings?? Isabel remember my embarrasingly obsessive comment when she posted this shirt on her blog, so decided to send it to me just cos she's so dang nice. Trying to do this piece justice... looking somewhat like an 80's cowgirl... which I'm sorta liking...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Woopwoop garage photoshoots! If you dare to venture into the musty depths of my blog archives, you'll see that this isn't the first time I've skipped around my garage with a self-timer camera in tow. FUNTIMEZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers