Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bring me that nonsense sound and I'll be back

As I drown in my own procrastination, I hope you will enjoy this outfit from yesterday. I realized that skirts aren't really my thing, although I love the look of them, as I constantly tug and tug and tug on the silly things! It just feels too breezy down there for my own good. I love the security of a good legging.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't even know why I made this into a gif, I don't like it when other people do it! It gives my eye cramps. More importantly, check out this new top I thrifted! SHEER polka dot sleeves with matching collar and pocket? What what??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ignore mirror smudges and look at that red PVC doggy coat in the background! So Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers