Sunday, March 7, 2010

How we move from A to B it can't be up to me

I don't know what's come over me, but I've been lusting over wierd makeup lately. The last three nights I've been doing wierd things with my eyebrows: first trying to cover them up completely, then attempted Balenciaga brows, and last night I went full for on disco ball eyebrows. I would seriously consider doing this for a night out, I think it looks pretty rad.





How's that for an injection of fun into your day? Jeez it seems like everyone has been so busy and BLAH lately. Just because we have stuff to do doesn't mean it has to be boring, right? Maybe I'll start doing glitter brows everyday just to make people perk up a bit!!
Also, today I looked at my archives and noticed it's Nice and Shiny's 2nd birthday coming up. Maybe a special post is in order? Too bad I'm fresh out of ideas so you'll have to think for me people!
EDIT: Apparently great minds think alike! Fellow Winnipeg blogger extraordinaire Raez from Cheap Thrills had the same idea, just posted today! I promise I did this last night, I didn't copy her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers