Saturday, August 22, 2009

Not much has changed but they live underwater

So according to today's outfit, I probably have chosen a song by I Was a Cub Scout as my title. Instead I chose Busted (Does anyone even notice that most of my post titles are song lyrics? Its easier than thinking of something clever...).
I picked up this hot little piece on eBay probz about a year ago now. It used to have these massively wide and long shorts on the bottom, but I chopped them off and made bubble shorts. Fun! I so feel like a boy scout when I wear this, although I have no strong desire to go camping...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went to see Ponyo yesterday, although I'm as broke as humanly possible. I had to borrow ten bucks from my 13 year old brother so I could go and see a Disney movie. You don't get more broke than that.

Anyways, the movie was really adorable and I loved it. It takes a lot to get me to laugh in movies, but I definately loled a few times. I don't know why but I loved the fact that Ponyo is obsessed with ham.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Like any fashion obsessed youth, y'all know that I be lookin for some styyyle in this shiz. Observation #1: Sasuke's FEROSH haircut. He would totally fit right in at Paris fashion week. Maybe just wear a bit more black and throw in some chains. BTW, Sasuke is pretty much the same name of the girl in My Neighbor Totoro. I mean, Hayao Miyazaki can create these incredibly detailed and magical worlds with creatures and so many vibrant characters, but he can't think of another name for the leads in his movies other than "Sasuke"?? Alrighty then Miyazaki, if that's how you roll.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Observation #2: Mad jelous of this little girl's look. My friend and I simultaniously said "I want her outfit!" when we saw it. I don't know what it is that's so fly. Maybe it's her Gaga bow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Observation #3: Ponyo's dad, Fujimoto, has awesome makeup and a powerful look going on there. The whole time I was watching this I kept thinking of HOW MUCH he reminds me of Bowie. SUCH a good thing.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So even if you don't go for the story, or the characters, or the animation, or the ~celeb~ voices, at least go for the hot fash!
P.S - Fellow Canadian, HOW PUMPED ARE YOU FOR THIS!!??

Ahhh, Micheal Seater looking supersexyfine. As well as all the rest of the Degrassi hotties... I'm talking to you Craig and Marco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers