Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just can't get enough

No job means that I'm pretty much doing DIYs all day. This is my favourite one I've done in a while. It's an epaulette that I made, to be worn on one shoulder with two chains slung across the chest. You know, like how prince charming rocks it?? I've had this idea in my head for months, but I didn't get to try making it because I've been away all summer. Anyways, I love it!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm going to be selling some of my homemade pieces online, so let me just give you a quick sales pitch while I've still got your attention. This epaulette is great because it can be attached to any top or jacket. There are two pins on the bottom, the kind that wont scratch you. Plus, most of the materials I use are recycled, and of course each piece is 100% handmade.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I think this is really to compensate for the empty feeling that I've had since I saw these FREAKING INCREDIBLE military coats at a stall at Portobello market when I was in London. Some of these coats were over a hundred years old, and they were all so amazing. I wanted to go back to buy one, but never got a chance to! Seriously, I'm still feeling the regret.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers