Monday, August 3, 2009

Filling our bathtubs with t-shirts and 8 x 10's

Can I just say, I want every one of these outfits:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These girls are from South Korean girl band called 2NE1. Not really feeling the song (although I do love me some trashy pop tunes), but giiiiirl you cannot deny that they've got some bangin style.

AND they hook up with Big Bang in some of their tunes! So cheesy, yet so very very good.



Still, these chicks cannot compete with my home girls Puffy Ami Yumi. They are still two of my TOP fav style icons, and most def my top Asian obsession. I mean, I even own their dolls for goodness sake!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The wallpaper that was on my old, clunky PC about 6 years ago. Still awesome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of my favorite music videos of all time: "Joining a Fanclub"




All 2NE1 pics from here, and all Puffy AmiYumi pics from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers