Saturday, August 8, 2009

The dumbing down of love

Another day of waking up in the PM. Sleeping in all day loses it's novelty after a while, trust me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"What are those pretty little things on her feet?", you're probably wondering. These hotties are my semi-new creeper x high-top hybrids. Got them in London after pondering them for about a week... which is a lot for me!! I'm an impulse buyer, which is probably why I have so many things I barely wear. NOT the case with these, I wear them quite a lot considering how many other shoes I own. I just consider myself breaking them in now, cos in the winter they are REALLY going to get some quality wearing time.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The weather is STILL being crap and ridiculous, so it looks like it's going to be a crafternoon weekend. Anyone else working on any projects at the moment?? Maybe I'll take some bedroom shots after I'm finished organizing everything, if anyone cares to see. I'm quite proud at the state of my closet right now, it looks ever so neat and tidy. Let's see how long that will last...

p.s. - Stephen won PH's my new BFF!! Go Stephen, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers