Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Besties

I've got a question for you all: do you and your friends dress alike?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think it's so lovely and adorable when couples dress alike. I mean, not identical outfits but in a similar style. At the same time, I also love it when couples appear COMPLETELY opposite. It's just so heartwarming to see two people, so vastly different, and yet have found each other in this cold, cruel world. Against all odds, their love has perseviered... blah blah blah. OK, I just think it's cute, basically.

We've all heard the saying "opposites attract", but do you think this is nessesarily true? When it comes to my friends, I am most definately the odd one out. None of my close friends have taste even remotely similar to mine! Nevertheless, I know from experience that similar taste does NOT equal a lasting friendship.

Either way, how adorable are these matching besties??

Photobucket
All photos from either Hel-looks, Cracker Your Wardrobe, Drop Snap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers