Monday, May 25, 2009

The cars that go BOOM

After a surprisingly smooth flight and several tube rides, I’ve finally arrived in London at my hostel! Well, actually I arrived on Wednesday morning, but you know me, never on time with this “blog” or whatever it is. Internet is costing me 2 pounds an hour, so I’ve got to be quick!

I’m currently looking for a job, and a place to stay. The hostel I’m in is actually alright, I’m on a bunkbed so obvz I’m having fun! It’s clean, and I was sharing a room with 2 other girls, but now just one girl as the other one left today. We get our own bathroom in the room, so I’m relieved I’m not forced to use public showers… I brought my swimsuit just in case.

Here are some old outfit pics I forgot about, just some ol’ blog filler while I’m on the job hunt. This is yet ANOTHER h&m find. Gah, I know what your thinking: “does this chick shop anywhere else!?” But really, how can one resist this amazing jumpsuit?! I love it death, I had to pack it with me as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was at my Grandparents’ farm last Sunday, nice scenery ain’t it? Pretty good picture for one take too, I’m quite proud.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are quite old and dusty, from a month ago already! Why do I save pictures in sub-sub-sub folders? I know I’ll never find them if I do, yet I keep doing it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And here’s a nice one, the new dress I made! I’ll be doing a DIY tutorial for it soon just hold tight. It’s a wonderful explosion of lumberjack goodness. As you can imagine, it’s just too much fun to wear. It wasn’t too hard to make either, just time consuming. Of course it doesn’t help when you’re watching Ready or Not and iCarly while trying to construct a dress from scratch… Ready or Not is my new obsession btw. I want to be Busy. Who wants to be my Amanda? We can have slumber parties, talk about cute boys, and have fights and make-up all in one day. I am now accepting applicants.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I just wanted to say that this guy TOTALLY STOLE my look! Ripped jeans and creepers? Ah, haven’t I seen this somewhere? Oh yes, that’s my no-fail combo, the outfit I’ve been wearing for the last few weeks. Obviously this guy is so awesome, and I would be lucky to look anywhere near as cool as him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers