Monday, May 4, 2009

My mercury's in retrograde

So Sunday night I went to the Bloc Party concert, and it was AMAZING! I was so freaking excited I nearly wet my pants. They definately did not dissapoint, the show was just so great. And to make it even better Hot Hot Heat opened, who are just awesome and were my favourite band when I was 15... good memories of me blasting HHH in my room.
Unfortunatly it seems I have very little talent in live action photography. How do some people get such good concert photos!? I have no clue how they do it, but here's the one good picture from Hot Hot Heat and a collage of the best of Bloc Party.

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wore this to the concert, then wore it the next day as well because I had no clean clothes. I think it's going to be creepers and high-waisted jeans every day this summer...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later that day I got a package from Solestruck.com, who kindly offered me some free shoes a few weeks back! It took me a while to pick my favaourite, as Sole Struck has sooooo many amazing shoes and brands like Jeffrey Campbell, Betseyville, and Sam Edelman. Some faves include...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In the end I decided on the fiercest Jeffrey Campbell heels. I was so excited to rip open the package, I made an event of it with some cheesecake. Shoes and dessert, is there a better combo out there? I think not.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Back to the shoes themselves, they are AWESOME!! They fit perfectly and I love all the different sized chains wrapped around the traps. To top it off, the box was really cool too...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers