Friday, May 15, 2009

The Glam Buccaneer

Sorry it's been kind of... still, around the blog. I've been trying to get ready for London this week, although I'm not really sure how to pack. I mean, how am I supposed to try and narrow down my shoe selection?! It's downright impossible. I'm not familiar with these things called "comfortable, practical shoes". My Mom keeps going on about them, but I haven't a clue what she's talking about...
This is what I wore on a night out last week. Not very exciting, but the black body-con dress is yet another H&M find. It has piping all in the front and back, as well as a line of brass snaps down the back. I kind of love it

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Forgot: Camera necklace - Homemade


I pulled these AA printed leggings over my heels, and when I took off my shoes at the end of the night the ink from the fabric had leaked onto my shoes! I'm not very impressed with American Apparel lately, pretty much everything I've bought from there I've had a problem with. Not cool, AA. Not cool.


Photobucket

Something that is cool? Katy Perry's sparkly pants in her new video.

Photobucket
Seriously. They are freaking shiny chunks of heaven. Pretty much every outfit from this video made me really envious deep down inside. I can't help it, it's all too good.
And has anybody seen Beyonce's new "Diva" video? I really don't think I can post any screencaps without puking a little in my mouth, so I'll leave it to you to investigate if you wish. She's wearing Gareth Pugh in pretty much every outfit, and it looks soooooo not right. Sorry if you're a fan of Beyonce, but I am a huge Pugh fan and this is just not acceptable. I don't want to try and tell people that shouldn't be wearing this or that, but I think Beyonce is just stepping much too far out of her comfort zone in terms of her "new image". She is just not working this new edgy/futuristic/divarobot look she's trying to give off, and actually succeeds in making Gareth Pugh look trashy. I wonder what he thinks of all this.


Photobucket

If you only knew, boy you would not be smiling so big. If you only knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers