Friday, May 8, 2009

It's all for the best. Of course it is

I forgot to show the concert tees I got from the Bloc Party concert in my last post. I got one of the Intimacy cover, and some moustache dude on the Hot Hot Heat tee. The Intimacy tee is an XL so it's a hugely oversize fit, so I think I could wear it as a dress, or tunic, or t-shirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favourite things from Toronto is this oversized snakeskin t-shirt. It's super soft and so fun to wear. The tent shape is just awesome, I love it so much!! I found a picture that I took in the changeroom, but it's a bit too short to wear as a dress. I wore it out last friday with shiny leggings and about 10 pounds of silver necklaces. My outfits are so lazy these days, and quite unimaginative. I'm making so many things right now so maybe that will boost the excitement level of my outifts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

White nails! They lasted a total of one whole day before chipping. Why is it that white nail polish never seems to stay put? What do you do to keep polish on, and what brands are your favourite and/or the longest lasting? Cos I know nothing about nails, please help me!

Just throwing this out there, but The Facehunter Show is up again! I love Yvan, I seriously can't get enough of his adorable accent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers