Sunday, April 5, 2009

Redheads do it better

Please excuse me, but I need a single post to be an incoherent fangirl:
Ahhhhhhhh, digfl/;$#dkjfl&#clkajo#%D#@!!!

I will ty to convince myself that this is a "fashion related post", but really I just need to gush! Some of you may have heard of a new movie coming out called Cherrybomb, set in Belfast it's the story of a love triangle between two best friends and the new-girl-in-town that comes between them. The movie stars Robert Sheehan, Kimberly Nixon, and Rupert Grint.

I really didn't want to bring my personal obsessions into this blog, but I am absolutely IN LOVE with Rupert Grint! Besides this minor fascination, Cherrybomb looks like it's going to be an incredible, and not to mention stylish, movie. The overall look and feel of the movie is very unique, judging by the photos released so far, and the clothes are making me drool!

I especially love Luke's (played by Sheehan) wardrobe. The concert tees, the leopard print blazers, the charm necklaces, I love it all! Reminds me of Mika come to think of it...



I'll let the pictures do the talking, as my head is in a flurry of excitement and I can barely put together a single thought at the moment because the trailer was just released!







I've literally been logging on to Rupert Grint fansite every single day since December, waiting for this trailer to finally come out. I just about peed my pants when I saw it tonight just a few hours ago... of course I find it whilst trying to write a paper that was due a week ago, which I am totally not doing tonight. This is more important!

Anyways, check out this trailer but be aware that it's quite raw and if you are younger/faint of heart/do not want to have a tainted image of Ron Weasley, then do not watch it! I'm pretty shocked there is so much raunchy footage in just the trailer, but hey, I'm not complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers