Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stitch me back, one by one

Got a spare 10 minutes today? Good, then I demand you to get your butt over to Paperdoll magazine and ch-ch-check it out! This online magazine, completely created by wonderwoman Jade Warren, is full of lots of juicy fashion, music, and art features, many of which are close to my heart... i.e. Insight, Twilight, and well, myself!
Jade e-mailed me a while back asking me if I'd be interested in answering a few questions for the soon-to-be-launched Paperdoll Magazine. I agreed, wrote back, and boom! This masterpiece comes my way. I love the whole vibe of Paperdoll, it's so fun and creative and bright! It's also very readable and not "stuck up" like some other magazines I tend to come across.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


If you want to check out my page its on 48, you can get directly to Paperdoll issue one here! I blabbed on quite a bit because I figured just snippets here and there would be used. All the questions I answered ended up being featured, full uncut and uncensored. Be sure to check out the other stuff in the issue too, you won't be dissapointed!

For my first unveiling of Toronto shopping spree goods, I give you my very FIRST pair of drop crotch pants. I don't even care that they're not very "cutting edge" anymore because they are just waaaay too fun! These bad boys I found at H&M, hidden in some forgotten crevice on the top floor. Score for one for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The shoes I bought at Winners, originally from Nine West. I love the heel on these shoes, and they feel great. The clear glasses are from Urban Outfitters (where else!?), which are pure heaven on a stick. I love them big time. These are clear wafarers number two actually, the first vanished in a rather long-winded story. All very sad, but it's in the past now cuz I got me some new ones!!
Perhaps I will introduce you all to my lovely family of sunglasses soon, they've been dying to meet you. I think I'm going to make a huge wall display to show them all off, they're all my babies. My shoes too! Sorry my children! I love you all equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers