Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Elements of the past, and elements of the future...

I went to American Apparel last night and completely caved on the disco pants. I wanted to wait to buy them when I wasn't quite as, errm... out of shape. But I couldn't leave empty handed so I got them. I actually get them free, one could say, as I used a gift card that I got for Christmas (thanks Dad!). I also got this huge sexy sheer t-shirt. It will make tons of outfit appearances in the future, so you better get used to it...



I'm loving my garrison hat. Actually wearing it with an outfit makes realize that its quite wearable. To tell you the truth I figured it would just stay in my closet and I'd wear it for fun once and a while. I hot-rollered my hair the other night and tried the hat with it. Of course my camera battery was dead so you'll have to see next time! I will tell you that looked quite fabulous though.








Ah yes, these pants and I will have a wonderful friendship together. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers