Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I tried to do handstands for you



This post was meant to be on Easter, but c'mon... it's me, nothing will ever be on time. Nevertheless, this is my "springtime" outfit. Quite appropriate, no? Just about everyone at my family's Easter dinner commented on the tights: "It looks like you 've tatooed your legs!", "What's that, tights?", and my favourite courtesy of my Mom "If you look really quickly it looks like your legs are all bruised!". Thanks Mom, that's exactly the look I was going for.

To accompany a spring/Easter post I wanted to make a collage, an "inspiration board" if you will, of all things drilled into my head for the coming months. After I finished it I realized, this isn't very cheerful, is it? I thought I'd make a wonderful explosion of florals and bright colours, but it looks like it's going to be a dreary springtime for me. Dreary in a good way!

I'm a silly little girl and never save my picture sources, but this is what's all here:
- Robots in Disguise "The tears"
- Norwegian movie called "Mannen Som Elsket Yngve"
- Ellen page on a movie set
- My future husband from Hel-Looks
- Completly sourceless picture... but look at those freakin awesome creepers!
- Knitwear from MKNB
- Way too cool jumpsuit girl found on Still in Berlin
- Lovefoxx in Pop magazine from 2007
- Complex Geometries shirt... MMM made easy
- Harry and Tom from Mcfly, looking fly circa 2006/2007
- Stylish girl found on some ebay shop
- Movie "Gigantic" staring the sexy, sexy Paul Dano and "I'm much too cool" Zooey Deschanel
And if you didn't like any of that, here's Pingu. Sure to brighten anyone's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers