I haven't worn a polo in a long time and I thought this looked really good altogether. I layered a dress with this long white tank top, then belted it all up. I actually really like polo shirts so I'll be trying new ways to wear them in the near future. A more interesting pair of shoes could have kicked this look up a notch now that I think of it...
On a slightly off-track note, can anybody suggest how to layer with long sleeved shirts for winter? I think I just look stupid in long sleeves so any unique tips would be very helpful!
- ► 2011 (29)
- ► 2010 (68)
- ► 2009 (75)
- Unicorn Dreams
- How to wear a Polo
- Hop aboard the Double Decker bus!
- "If you haven't anything nice to say, don't say an...
- I'm the lost cousin on Full House
- Packs a Punch
- Cravings: Satisfied
- I Crave...
- Fringe & Flowers
- My hot, sexy, cup of tea
- Fell out of love only to fall back in
- I'm knockin' on the doors of yo Humma Humma
- ▼ September (12)