Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to wear a Polo

I haven't worn a polo in a long time and I thought this looked really good altogether. I layered a dress with this long white tank top, then belted it all up. I actually really like polo shirts so I'll be trying new ways to wear them in the near future. A more interesting pair of shoes could have kicked this look up a notch now that I think of it...
On a slightly off-track note, can anybody suggest how to layer with long sleeved shirts for winter? I think I just look stupid in long sleeves so any unique tips would be very helpful!




p.s.- I've just realized I haven't been doing my little outfit bubbles for this last week. Shame shame, will start that up again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers