Monday, September 8, 2008

Fell out of love only to fall back in

Only 2 full days of school have passed and already I'm feeling stressed! I get stressed out way too easily, I swear I'm going to have a meltdown before I'm 20 I just know it! I'll try to just take it easy, come what may, ya know? So basically I'll post whenever I can, I don't want to push myself when I'm already a big bag of nerves. I'd rather have sporadic, good posts than a lame post everyday. Raise your hand if you disagree!

Anyways, what's on my mind lately is haircuts. I want one. I'm very bored with my hair, even though I've wanted it to be as long as possible since I was like 12 and right now it's about half way down my back. There's this guy in one of my classes that has hair to, like, his bum. I swear, he could be the 6th member of Dragonforce.

So. Jealous.
If I was to get any haircut I'd want to get something more out there. When someone has a unique, well styled haircut, I think of it like an accessory. A contribution to the outfit as a whole. When I do my hair the same every day (aka not doing anything to it at all), it just well, boring. This is so far the haircut that's stuck in my mind (girl on the right [Hel-looks). I'd like to see if I can find more pictures of a similar cut, at different angles as well. I think it would be good for me because my hair is naturally straight so it wouldn't take much work in the mornings to get it done!
Note: I don't know what up with her teeth either. Is that spinach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers