Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Caged Heels

Although I admit that my interest in Teen Vogue has been fading for the last few years, yet there is one editorial in particular that I just can't get out of my head. I'm talking about "Love Song" from the March 2008 issue. I pretty much love everything about it, the dip-tye jeans, layered tank dresses, overall rock n' roll asthetic, and chains galore! But the thing I love most is the Nina Ricci caged shoes layed with socks.





As I obviously could never be able to afford the real thing, I searched around on ebay for "cage heels", "strappy shoes", "caged gladiators", pretty much every combonation I could think of. Anyways, I found a pair that I quite liked so I ordered them right away.


They're a bit big but that's fine as they are only going to be worn with socks underneath.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers