Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bird in a Cage

I've been pondering it for a while, but with all this talk of cage skirts I really just had to make one myself. All it took was some elastic and a zipper, super easy to make and I actually think I'll get some good wear out of it! At first I thought it would be a bit too "out there" for everyday use, but after trying out a few looks I think I'm get used to it! It reminds me of a birdcage, in the very best way possible. I love the way it can be thrown on top of pretty much anything...



Casual/Simple (Grey dress - Jacob Connection, Belt - Urban Behavior)


Feminine lace meets tough jail bars (Dress - Urban Outfitters, Belt -Secondhand, Shoes - Aldo)


Ruffles and Prints (Dress - BB Dakota)


Shiny Happy Fun Time! (T-shirt -M.I.A. concert tee, Leggings - AA, Belt - Urban Behavior, Chain Scarf - Homemade, Pointy toes slide-ons - Swear London)

P.S- Sorry posting has been slow, but it will pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers