Monday, June 30, 2008

Aritzia

Last week I went to a new store that opened in my city called Aritzia. I've been to one in Toronto but nothing caught my eye, it was all active wear and yoga clothes... not my style. This location that opened had all their spring/summer stuff, which I dig a whole lot more. Lots of neon's and high-waisted skirts and shorts. The store itself has a really nice atmosphere, it's beautifully decorated, and awesome music pumping through the sound system.

I settled on just two things, a loose fitting tank and this bra/corset thing. Check the pics!



The tank top is this really nice yellow-green colour. It's neon but not the blinding highlighter type. The fabric is also just so soft and beautiful, I love it.

I really love this thing... whatever it is. I love more interesting pieces to put over basics and such. It kind of reminds me of a crossing guard. Very hot.
Oh yeah I almost forgot, I also bought Flaunt magazine there but I have yet to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers