Monday, September 27, 2010

This is my heart and I won't allow the disrespect

Why hello there. Have you met my middle part?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Haven't done a center part in my hair since fourth grade. FOURTH GRADE, GUYS. And now it's every day. When you have long, straight hair like mine, and kind of change is pretty darn exciting. Oh, and also I fully realize these pictures are almost identical to the last post. What can I say, when I find a white wall I get a little too excited.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is pretty much what I've been wearing every day: leggings, t-shirts, a flannel or jacket, and these shoes which I ALMOST PUT DOWN but thank goodness I came to my senses and bought them immediately. They're faux leather platforms from H&M, which unfortunately my mom has taken a shine to so it looks like we're going to have to go splitsies with them. They actually have them on the H&M online shop so my mom could have a pair of her own, but of course they don't ship to Canada so that suxxx. To any of my UK blogging friends reading this, you may be getting a desperate "help me can you ship these to me please??!" email real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers