Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shake me till you wake me from this bad dream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I know I said I'd try to post before the weekend, but now it's well past the weekend and you've still been staring at the dusty post below, wondering where the heck I am. Sorry about that. Here's just a quick post saying that I got home fine (after 18 hours of solo travelling) and the blog will be back in full force very soon. I've got some kind of ear and throat infection combo, so prancing around in pretty dresses and taking photos of myself are not exactly at the top of my agenda. PLUS I really need to get on the job hunt again now that I'm back home. All those London shopping spree charges on my credit card aren't going to pay themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers