Wednesday, September 22, 2010

She had her hair done, nails right

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today a friend helped me colour the blonde bits in my hair to get the some of the yellowness out... I kind of want it to be as white/grey as possible. You can see some parts look really white while other parts are a bit bronze. This is because of the streaky bleach job I have, so if I want it snow white I'd have to bleach it again. Not sure what I want yet, but I think it looks fine for now.

Yesterday I bought these horribly ugly (yet amazing?) stick on nails with, that's right, cobras on them. I think fake nails are going to be my new thing. Don't have the patience to grow mine, plus if I want to do some crazy designs then painting them on fake nails would be way easier.

I haven't forgotten about the blog completely, I really will get back to regular posting asap. Love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers