Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Don't take no mess from nobody

Guess who finally got a flannel
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The most perfect flannel in all of Camden. I basically live and sleep in it now. Found the same day as the blogger yard sale which you can read about here on Style Bubble (I'm lurking in the crowd in the first pic) and here on I Want You to Know, because I can't be bothered to type up my lesser quality recolection of the day. I bought a crap load of Susie's stuff, will show them over time rather than a "here's everything I bought" kind of post. Still gushing about how cool/funny/real Susie is in person, and the same goes for all the other bloggers there. Was fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers