Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When I get older, I will be stronger

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'll tell you right off the bat, this post is not much more than a photo dump. This is what happens when you make two friends with really good cameras: dozens of pictures of me in every pose imaginable (which happens to be not a whole hell of a lot in my case).
I'm assuming most of you have seen the pool pictures on Cheap Thrills of Raez and myself. God, this girl can WERQ TO NO END. It was like BAM BAM BAM, pose pose pose, in true Top Model style. Some of the shots not posted on Cheap Thrills:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Probably the simplest outfit imaginable, yet effective nevertheless: oversized men's polo as a dress - thrifted, striped tights - Topshop, Creepers - secondhand.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Foxy blogger lounging in my backyard. No bigz.
And these are from yesterday in Andrew's backyard, taken whilst being eaten alive by mosquitoes. Look closely at my legs if you don't beleive me. I'd also like to say that I love how pale, or "fair skinned" as I like to call it, I look in all of these. Screw tanning, I'm a vampire.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Why yes, I am standing on a rooftop: top - DIY, shorts - thrifted and cut, shoes - London Underground
First time this braided shoulder piece top has seen the outside of my closet. I kept on "saving it for a special occasion", but then thought "screw it, I'm wearing it to Value Village".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These shoes I will wear FOREVER so I only break them out on occasion. This occasion happened to be prancing around on a rooftop. I also might add that they have absolutely no grip on the bottom. I could have died, ALL FOR THE SAKE OF BLOGGING.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And one of me in Andrew's amish hat, for good measure.
...
OH! And I keep forgetting to remind everyone to go check out my shop: Modernity. Help a broke sistah out and buy something, please. I won't be selling this stuff for long, obviously I'm not brining it all with me when I go to England! That means you have untill July 24th (ish) to get yr shop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers