Thursday, July 22, 2010

Put your loving hand out, darling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ooookay, so now that Toronto posts are done with we can move on to more present events, yes? Like my birthday? My 21st birthday?? It was last week on July 14th (shared with my style soulmate Andrew) and I went out for dinner with some friends on Sunday, followed by kareoke at my house (my faaaavourite song to belt right now, who's with me??).
You may have seen on my twitter that I decided to go topless. It wasn't exactly a Romy and Michele moment ("I'm sorry, I couldn't find my top") because I had pictured this outfit it my mind for a while but NEVER thought I'd go for it forreal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I thrifted the lace dress a while ago and I just wanted to use it's sheerness to it's full potential with the, errm, lack of clothing. The restaurant we went to was seriously empty (which is good because I get REALLY LOUD when I'm in groups, haha!) so I knew it would be a good time to try out a look like this. My friends are so cool, they don't even care any more when I pull out looks like this. The only comments were "Kylie, you're really Gaga-ing it up today with this outfit", and "you look like a character from the Addams family". Both of which I am totally fine with.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers