Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Winter's cold is too much to handle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New boots!! Scooped them up Friday instead of going to my only class OOPS! I swear, I'm a good student! Well, I will be. My reading week (a.k.a. spring break) is next and I plan to actually read and hopefully start on a few papers. If I can just get through this week (paper and a test on Thursday) then I think I'll be fine. I just need to get used to reading and working everyday instead of letting it all pile up, especially since I get stressed out extremely easily... wait, wasn't I talking about shoes before? DON'T DISTRACT ME, UNIVERSITY!!! I'm blogging important shiz here!! So yeah, these boots are my new obsession. They're so grunge and the square toe adds just a touch of ugly, which I love.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dis sweatah is also new, bought it at Aritzia (of all places) last week. It's humongous and has a nice shape to it: bat wing sleeves and shorter in front/longer in the back. I think I've worn it about 3 times since buying it... and may have slept in it once...
.
And because I can't get enough of this video, I'm going to share it with you now. You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers