Saturday, February 13, 2010

When we're young, we get seasick

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yet another Aritzia purchase: this white top, which is kind of like a long, diagonally cut crop top. It just begs to be layered, and after cleaning out my closet I think its about time to start experimenting and STOP BUYING! I've bought a lot lately, and....er... I bought even more stuff last night. I swear, I'm done now. No more buying for at least a month. I also (finally) ordered some glasses, which are pretty amazing if I say so myself. Can't wait to show them off when they come in next week! For now, I'm just ready to enjoy my reading week with some ACTUAL reading, some painting, sewing, crafting, baking, and maybe even some paper-writing. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers