Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a cruel world to face on your own

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I can't beleive my reading week is almost over! Of course I haven't done as much as I would have liked to, but in my defense I've been sick for a few days, don't have glasses so I can't really do much reading, and my serger is wack so any major sewing projects have been put on hold. I'm not complaining though! These new drop crop pants have cheered my up quite a bit, and these boots, which you can't really see here, are also helping to heighten my mood.
.
On another front, I'm starting to scrounge up some plans to go to England again this year. I'm hoping to go around the end on June because I want to take some summer courses but still make it to England in time to go to some music festivals. I've never been to one so UK peeps start giving me tips in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers