Monday, December 8, 2008

New York Dolls

If you haven't visited New York Couture yet, you really should head on over. This small clothing label established in... well, where else, New York, has my style written all over it. I would gladly take anything and everything from New York couture, my favourites including the frilly hot pants and dresses featuring owls, pandas, and snakes!





I had the website on my favourites list for a long time, but happily rediscovered it a few days ago. Just in time too, they've got a 4 year anaversay sale going on. The clothes are very reasonably priced indeed, not that they need an atractive price tag... they had me at tighty-whitey tutus.



The photoshoot gallery is rich with lovely eye-candy. I could click away for days.
These shiny bow leggings will me mine. No question, I will get them someday, somehow.


I can see M.I.A. having a healthy dose of NYC in her wardrobe. What can I say, I'm not over neons, sparkles, or any other seizure-inducing fabrics just yet. I'll still be rocking lamé looks when I'm 82.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers