Friday, November 21, 2008

Ho-Ly Shizniz


Whoa. Whoa.
Whoa.
StyleBytes is back online.

Ohmygawsh!!!! Maybe this means she'll be posting again too! Arrg, way too excited! Agathe I've missed you big time, and Molvin, and your cool husband. I can't wait to see how her style has evolved since her last post!
Besides squirming over Style Bytes excitement, I've also been checking out a lot of new street style sites. I actually found one from my hometown, Winnipeg. Oh that just filled my heart with pride, although it's no long running so that joy was deflated a bit. Nevertheless, I think that's so cool that there was someone here that gave a hoot about "small city fashion". We ain't no fashion capital, but we sure got personality! I also had to save this one from Rekjaivic Looks. How bloody awsome is this!?

I love this outfit to bits, it's adorable and wicked in every way. I don't want to just like it because the girl is so young, I don't really think it's fair to judge someone based on their age... both negatively and positively. Yes, I do understand that a lot of skills/knowledge can only be accumulated over time, but I don't like it when people make judgements based solely one's age. Like all of these crap shows like "World's most talented kid" and so on and so on. If these kids did the exact same stuff when they were 25 nobody would give a crap.
For example, I love Tavi with all my heart because she's an awsome blogger, crazy funny, and dresses like it's no one's buisness. And how everyone going ga-ga over this new streetstyle site Advanced Style I think is pretty biased because I'm sure A LOT of people are just interested for the novelty of it. Don't get me wrong, the site is awesome and it's great to see great fashion and style on someone other than a twenty-something hipster in New York. I just think people should try to look at the person not just how old/young they are! Otherwise it's just shallow and your not getting the full perspective.

That is all.
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers