Monday, October 6, 2008

Every cloud has a jersey grey lining!

It rained all day today so I wore my bright orange trench to brighten things up a bit. I found the little tank top thing in my closet that I haven't worn for a while, but I love it so I'd thought I'd give it a go. I'm really fond of pink lately, yet I'm probably the least girly girl I know. Pants get so boring though, that's probably the main reason why I wear a lot of skirts and dresses.


Check out the special effect on the pic below. Waoh! My camera was doing funny things today...

A girl sitting beside me in my english class turned to me today and said " I know this might sound creepy but I really love your style". She said that she notices my outfits everyday and likes them a lot. I was kind of taken back by this, and I only heard about half of what she was saying because I was a bit confused. People never say that kind of stuff to me! I get a compliment here and there but never full on admiration. She was really sweet and I don't think that it was creepy at all how she approched me, it was just really nice! It's so handy how a compliment can break the barrier between silence and the beginning of a conversation. I can be shy when I meet people at first so I'm thankful for anything to start up a convo! After all, who says friendships can't be based on superficial things!
Also on a completly different note, the rain drops on my grey jersey leggings gave me a DIY idea today... so stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers