Thursday, November 26, 2009

My body is a cage

Well well well, winter break is getting closer and closer and I'm just barely hanging in there. How about you guys? You still breathing? That's good.
DIY dreams are one of the things that keep pushing me to just keep working until the break comes, then it'll be CRAFTERNOONS ALL DAY EVERYDAY BABY! Here are a few ideas floating around the ol' DIY folder...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
known sources: outsapop, hellooks, crakeryourwardrobe

I don't really know where to start! A practicle cowl neck warmer? A bejewelled button up? Some detachable sleeves on a dress, perhaps? These are just a taste of the plans to come, the rest are in my head or scrawled on scaps of paper crammed in the pages of my textbooks. Anyone else have the nasty habit of designing clothes whilst studying Shakespeare?
No? Okay it's just me then.

Also, as you may or may not have noticed, I deleted my whole links list. A lot of the blogs on there were old and not online anymore, so I just decided to scrap the list all together. I might just make a favourites list... but then I feel so bad about leaving people out. I don't know yet, just let me know if you want your link posted in the comments or drop me an e-mail. Mental Hello Kitty thanks you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers